Performance Test Engineer - Long - Term Contract - Daily Rates - Roles x2
My client is currently looking to hire a performance test engineer on a long-term contract basis. This role will involve database performance testing.
Analysing performance requirements to dimension scope of testing
Defining Test Plans and Test Cases.
Define parameters required for performance test, including
- Data Richness
- Memory, cpu and io statistics to be met
- System architecture to be used for performance test
Development (automation) of test cases and test-harnesses, ensuring that scripts created are to a high standard and well maintained.
Development of scripts to populate test database with customer data
Identification and root cause analysis of potential bugs.
Manage defects through a defect tracking system (JIRA)
Recommend enhancements to existing processes and tools to improve team productivity.
Preparation of test reports
Working with minimal supervision to achieve committed deadlines.
- Experience working with high end Unix systems and Oracle RAC in a QA, development or sysadmin role.
- Strong Unix (Linux/Solaris) System Administration Skills
- 5 years experience of scripting / automation experience with one or more of Bash, Python, Perl, or Groovy.
- Experience working with Java development tools and debugging issues.
- Proven track record in performance benchmarking / profiling of Enterprise Level high throughput systems including identification of bottlenecks.
- PLSQL scripting experience.
- Java programming Experience
- Experience using Jrunner to develop testcases.
- Experience using Selenium (or alternative) to automate web-based GUI testcases.
- 5 years+ test / test automation experience
** Live Role - Apply for immediate consideration
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or call
Suzanne Brophy on 01-2541306 on 01-2541306 for fruther information.